Monday, August 18, 2014

Some book characters drive me bonkers!

Have you ever just wanted to reach into a book and bitch slap a character so bad?!?!  I know angst and sexual frustration is necessary is some stories but self sabotaging peeps make me stabby.  I get it you have uncontrollable powers coursing through you BUT you have TWO...count them TWO seemlingly unbelievable men who honestly love you and you just want to f**k anything that moves.  And then tell one of the men that loves you that you may or may not love a third man.  WTF is happening?!!?!?!?!?  Ok ok yes that scene with the third guy was pretty hot and eye opening but I do not approve...yet...I am annoyed...ahhhhhhhh!

Full book review to come once I finish reading.

Blonde & Blue (Alexa O'Brien Huntress Book 4)

**UPDATE** - Chapter 22: I'm not sure what I just read but I feel a bit flushed and I think, I think I liked it...does that make me weird o_O 

**UPDATE 2**  I changed my mind, I liked it at first then it went a little too far, got a little too rough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment