Friday, May 15, 2015

Arm & Hammer - Truly Radiant

I received three products from Smiley 360 from Arm & Hammer. They were given to me for free  for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.

First let me tell you I am fairly loyal to my current dental hygiene products.  I think they work swimmingly so I have a fairly high standard.  Over all the Truly Radiant products worked quite well.  It was a bumpy start but it all evened out in the end.  I feel like the three products used together give you subtle results but results none the less.  They are a little bit less expensive than some of the more well established dental hygiene brands so to me that is also a plus.  I would recommend you try them and see for yourself.

Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Deep Clean Manual Toothbrush
First lets talk about the Spinbrush.  When I hear that I immediately think of  an electric toothbrush.  This is not that, it is a manual brush with a spinning head.  It seems a bit odd at first but once you use it you can feel the difference. I personally did not notice the rotating head moving but I will say my teeth felt exceptionally cleaner.  My old toothbrush did just fine but I feel like this one managed to brush my teeth more efficiently.  If you try just one of these products I would go for this one first. 

ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste
Next we have the Rejuvenating Toothpaste.  This stuff about seared off the first layer of skin in my mouth for the first couple uses.  Okay not really but it didn't feel pleasant.  It wasn't pain necessarily but there was a numbness and my lips felt wrinkly.   I read the ingredients and there is no alcohol so I am assuming it is the minty flavoring maybe was a bit too strong for my mouth.  Since it wasn't actually pain, I used it for a full week just to see and my mouth adjusted to the flavor (I guess) and I no longer had the weird sensation.  Aside from that I thought the product worked great.  My mouth feel fresh and clean.  And it was a lasting feeling, it didn't fade after rinsing.  Also, I swear my smile was a tad bit brighter.  Nothing drastic so it could have been my imagination but I think it was there. So I would give this toothpaste another go. 
 
Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse
Finally we have the Fluoride Rinse. It was a burst of minty flavor.  It didn't burn my mouth like some other notable mouthwashes do.  It is not unpleasant to use so I can see using it regularly with no issues.  It left my mouth feeling very fresh for a decent period of time but again my lips and gums felt weird.  Not hurt but it felt not right.  The sensation faded fairly quickly so I will continue to use it.

Want to learn more, get a sample, get a coupon??? Check out this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment