Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Yo WTF Man?!?

 The writers of shows today know just how to f**king GUT you!

I am f**king UGLY sobbing on my couch.  Like UUUUUGGGGLLLLYYYYY!

I can count on one hand how many times a show made me UGLY cry.  

Lucifer Season 5 Ep:15.  

I'll just post my reactions to what happened.  































They f**king killed Dan!!!!

I was tearing up when the Dr came out shaking her head "I'm so sorry".

No no no no noooooooooo!

Then Trixie came in.  That little girl GUTTED ME"I want my daddy"  After that the water works started. I had to literally pause the show because I was hiccup crying.  It was a sad sad moment for me haha.

Then I was good.  Then the funeral happened and Amenadiel was crying and Lucifer was crying.  Dammit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment