Thursday, July 1, 2021

Yo who's cutting onions up in here?!?

Okay I love love love Lucifer.  Which makes me sound like a psycho unless you know of and watch the show.  I mean it's a wildly popular show so if you've never heard of it...get out more.  

Anyways, the show rarely makes me cry.  It makes me happy, sad, annoyed but never really cry.  Yea well the last episode I watch made me straight up Sob.  I'm blaming it on hormones, haha. 

Nothing Lasts Forever.  While Lucifer is still vying for his dad's job Chloe is trying to work.  And of course trying to figure out what to do if he becomes God, coming to terms that she loves him and will support him.  God I love her!  

Anyways it was funny and insightful and just a good time as usual until the end.  Lucifer FINALLY listens to what someone else wants and does something amazing for dear old dad.  He gets Mom to come back for a visit.  The second she walks in I teared up.  Mom!!!!  The acting was so good...I could feel the emotion of the moment.  They talk and decide they should be together but they are going live in her Universe.  

Wait wait wait...God is LEAVING?!?!  Mom tells Amenadiel what an amazing father he is and she is so proud of him.  Okay tearing up a little more.  

Then Lucifer tells dad he can't leave.  He's not losing his mind so he can stay and be God.  But then God tells Luci, he needs to tell him something.  He loves him and he's always been proud of him.  Lucifer is crying, God is crying, Amenadiel is crying...Mom is crying.  And I am a blob of emotion on my couch. 

God just told his rebellious son who was cast from the heavens that he loves him...and is proud.  Why am I sobbing?!?!?!

Look I know I am biased because I adore Tom Ellis but he was so good in that scene.  He is so good in EVERY scene but that scene.  THAT SCENE, it was soooooo touching! And Dennis Haysbert, I mean he is amazing in everything he does.  Including playing the most adorable snarky God only second to Morgan Freeman. Notice I didn't mention Chuck, because he pissed me off towards the end of Supernatural haha. 

Moving on...Then they leave.  God LEAVES Lucifer and Amenadiel saying they will figure it out.  

I need to watch the last two pieces of this season but I couldn't bring myself to do it after sobbing...plus its after 10PM and I have work in the AM hahaha

Ahhhhhh sobbing again!


No comments:

Post a Comment