Friday, March 16, 2018

What do they feed them in Sweden?!?!

So I got a Netflix "98% match" show.  I've seen some adverts for it but didn't know much about it so I started watching it. 

Very crazy bloody opening, hmmm interesting.  Then the guy who dies is brought back in a new "sleeve".  If you don't know what I'm watching, its called "Altered Carbon" and its kind of crazy!

In the way way way way future we have apparently expanded into the stars AND figured out how to be basically immortal.  K....  At the ripe age of 1 every person is implanted with a disc that can pretty much be reinstalled into new bodies (sleeves) indefinitely.  Well unless the disc is damaged. 

Anyways, the bad@$$ ripped Asian that dies in the first few minutes is resleeved into this 6' something blonde Adonis looking mother f**ker.  He is butt@$$ nekkid and has the "v".  The "V"!!!  I was like God Damn, who is this guy?!?!?!  Then he walked away and sweet baby Jes...nice @$$!

So I looked him up and apparently he was most recently Robocop in the reboot of Robocop.  Have I mentioned he is dead sexy?!?!  Joel Kinnaman, is a Swedish actor and was born in 1979.  What the hell do they feed them??? Between him and the freaking Skarsgård family we all look like a bunch of wet trash.   

Maybe not that bad but you get the idea.  Anyways, this show is fascinating! And the lead is not bad to look at.  Well he has some weird looks sometimes...kinda goofy but his body helps.
I mean that's not why I'll watch it but its definitely lagniappe.  

Side Note - I've seen more dicks flapping around in 1 hour than I can ever recall...

No comments:

Post a Comment