Thursday, February 15, 2018

What's with the implants?!? So much of this show is based on IMPLANTS!

Black Mirror is f**king me up! I love it!


Every episode is more and more OH MY GOD!!!!

The first season was messed up but as I watch...I think I am going have some serious issues.

Just...just...just....Episode 4 SOBBING with happiness...then this $hitshow happened....

Season 3: Episode 5 - Men Against Fire 

Why are they called "Roaches"??!?! 

I STG if a giant f**king bug comes on my screen I'm going to ......

AHhhhhhhhh

Okay okay they are "people" with something in their blood making them...mutants...? 

They look a lot like those "Gangers" from Doctor Who....

Wait...what's with that green light...

dude don't point it at your face...

OMG!

wait will he be a "roach" now?!?!!??!!??!

Wait...wait.....does the implant make them see non-implants as evil???? 

What is happening?!?!? 

OMG I was right!!!!  Its the f**king implant!

Buy whyyyyyyyyyyy?

Is this like the next step in justified genocide????

This is like some extreme Hitler level $hit!

"We don't actually want to kill each other."  No $hit!!!!

It helps you see the "enemy" as the monster

"Its a lot easier to pull the trigger when they are the Boogyman" WHAT?!?!?!

Talk about cleansing the gene pool

HOLY $HIT this is terrifying!

Ummm have you ever heard of the Holocaust....?

"Protecting the bloodline"

He made him f**king blind with the push of a button!!!

That is some psychological torture....

And he caved...can't say I blame him...

So it makes him see a gorgeous welcoming house and a wife when its actually a $hithole....whoa.

I can't.  This is 1000% disturbing...I love it...I need more.  This show has me like...

No comments:

Post a Comment