Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Its a...Cult...k...

So I thought we were f**king done with clowns.  This isn't AHS big top or whatever it was called.  The was 3 seasons ago FFS!

And suddenly we have Twisty again...What The F**k...OVER?!?!?!

I hate hate hate hate hate hate...have I said hate...? CLOWNS!

So apparently this whole f**king season is going to revolve around a cult...of clowns who are...Trump supporters...I think.

I dunno.  I hate when ANY show or celebrity starts with a political agenda...in either direction.  I just want to be entertained without thinking about the state of the country...I get enough of that on the news...

Also...PEOPLE BE F**KING CRAY CRAY!  Evan Peters' character is freaking DISTURBING!

That being said...I legit screamed during the opening of Episode 2.  B**ch rolls over and there is a...F**KING CLOWN.

Ahhhhhhhhh I hate clowns!

Also, during Episode 1...there was a bunch of advertising for IT and I just..NO NO NO NO!  I hate IT.  I saw the original and it still FREAKS ME OUT.  Pennywise is f-ing A freaky!  And I hear Skarsgård's version of Pennywise is even more alien and scary.  Which even with my...phobia...I will at some point probably see the new IT and I will probably not sleep for a week.

Moving on...So yea...I'm gonna keep watching Cult because I've been watching AHS since day 1...but f**k clowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment