Monday, August 28, 2017

Team Incest


Yes I just said that...

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE GoT Season 7 Finale.  

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!













So while I am 100% grossed out by Cersi & Jamie, I was all about Jon bumping uglies with Dany. Yea I said that.  Go 'head King of the North, defile your Auntie.

I have problems.  I think the reason I am okay with it is because THEY don't know and they are clearly VERY fond of each other.  Yay for Nekkid Jon Snow butt, ha!

Obviously LOTS happened in the finale.  Cersi is still a tw@t and I think my theory of Jamie leaving her or killing her is looking like it may be coming true.  He realizes she is f**king A nuts!

Tyrion seems conflicted about the Wolf/Dragon hook up.

Brianne reaching out to Jamie gave me life.


Littlefinger FINALLY getting what he deserves.  As Sansa was reciting the charges, I was like no no no no Sansa do NOT do this to Arya.  And then she says Lord Baelish.  WHAT??!?!  Yaaaas, f**king YAAAASSS!


So many things...all culminating in *brown chicken brown cow* family love....


Did I mention the DEAD F**KING DRAGON SHOWING UP...?  No...yea that happened.


Night King, came riding in on Viserion and destroyed the wall...CRAP...this is bad...this is very not good....this is very bad and not good!!!!


Oh yea and Jon's name...is Aegon Targaryen and Bran & Sam know...and they just can't wait to tell him.  OH dear....how is the new couple gonna react to that one....


Yea....just be glad I didn't write this last night...


No comments:

Post a Comment