Friday, October 28, 2016

Mabelline Super Stay 24 Lipstick

I've used the Keep up the Flame & Constant Toast quite a few times. It goes on evenly and dries quickly. I love that the color is bright but not overly bright. Its perfect for daytime or nighttime wear. I will say it stays sticky for longer than I'd like but once it dries, its dry. My only other issue is once its dry my lips feel dry, like they may crack (they don't). I feel like I have to apply the balm frequently. But it stays on. I can put it on at 8AM and it stays on until I shower at night. It fades a little but not much. And this is after eating and drinking all day. I would recommend this to all my people who hate reapplying throughout the day.

I got this free to try from Influenster to give an honest review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment