Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Blush Vox Box

So many things to try and review!!!

Ardell Natural Lashes - Make your eyes pop without any makeup!  I mean makeup helps but just adding these lovely lashes makes a huge difference.

Secret Clinical Strength Lavender - It smells great but its not really y thing.  I don't like feeling sticky and this makes me sticky.  Even HOURS after application, I feel sticky.  I'd much rather feel dry.

Pantene Expert Intense Hydration - Holy soft hair Batman!  My hair has NEVER been so gorgeous.  I have color treated hair and spend a lot of times outdoors.  While my hair is pretty because I take care of it this made it even better.  Its so soft and shiny, its honestly not looked this healthy in years.  And this is after I got stuck in the rain and it kind of frizzed out. 
Simple Skincare Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes - They feel a little rough on the skin but they do the job.  They get all the makeup off.  Mascara takes a little scrubbing but not much.

PerfectDetails.com - They have great products.  All kinds of unique things to use for a wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment