Monday, October 12, 2015

The Leftovers - Season 2, Episode 2 - A Matter of Geography

Oh don't mind me, my brain is just leaking out of my ear.  Seriously...again?  At least I got one kind of answer, sort of...Again, its good...I'll still watch it but good GOD what is happening!?!?  I'm not going to review every episode but I had to do this one.

SPOILERS

So we flash back to our favorite f**ked up family and how they ended up in Miracle.  YAY!  I like explanations.  And while I knew Kevin was off his rocker, I didn't realize how off his rocker he was.  He went and dug up crazy lady and PURPOSEFULLY got pulled over with her rotting corpse in the back of his truck.  He of course is the luckiest mofo on the planet because not only did he not go to jail because they hated her anyways but when he told Nora about his semi-criminal act and she said okay no biggie, I love you.  What?!? 

Then she is offered a stupid amount of money to sell her home, over 3 mil, because multiple people "departed" there...morbid much.  They get to miracle where people are on waiting lists to get in and they just so happen to rent a house...ONLINE.  Alas, the house they rented burned to the ground...hmmm I wonder if it was by the crazy firefighter dude???  Nora goes all crazy white girl and buys a house for auction....for basically what she got for her house.  Kevin is acting like a nutter which shouldn't surprise me but geesh.

He's seeing "ghosts"...ya know Patti.  But she seems so real and she wants to be acknowledged.  He thinks he's going the route of his dad and just ignores it.  When she slams his head into their new stove, its concerning.  Is he hurting himself or is she real?!!?!?

So it looked like we weren't going to see what they did during the quake because it was fading to back as Kevin fell asleep.  And then BAM he is at at the reservoir.  How the f**k did he get there without Nora noticing?!?!  Why is he tied to a f**king cinder-block??? Did he try to kill himself???  So he just happens to appear at the reservoir when the teenagers disappeared during the earth quake.  And then crazy Patti just happens to appear to him at that point with an "uh oh".  Really?!?!  What is happening???

The preview for next week (or the rest of the season) looks intense.  Did I see preacher man in a stocks?!?!?!  Are they gonna kill him?  How did creepy dad get shot?  Did they find Kevin at the reservoir?  Why are the looney toons from New York showing up in Texas? 

This show is crazy but I have a feeling Kevin is important to whatever it is.  Possibly an epicenter or something.  He is a key, we just have to figure out to what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment