Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner & Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

I got these products for free from Influenster in my Frosty Vox Box to try and give my honest review. 

I tried the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof eyeliner for the first time on New Years Eve.  My smokey eye had faded some (quite a bit at this point) as the night went on but my eyeliner stayed put. It didn't bleed down and give me dark(er) circles like some other brands do.  It went on easily. Glided on my eyelid with no skipping or sticking.  It had the look of liquid eyeliner but the ease of a pencil.  


Since it is waterproof I was concerned about it being difficult to remove.  Thankfully I also received the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover in my Vox Box.  I have never been able to remove waterproof eye makeup without using cold creme and scrubbing a bit which usually leaves my eyes red and sensitive.  This was a totally different.  I put a bit on a cotton pad and wiped my eye.  It didn't remove all of the makeup in one swipe but I didn't have to scrub it to remove it.  My face wasn't red and irritated after.  It had no scent and didn't burn my eyes.  

I liked both products.  I want to see about different colors of the eyeliner to try.  And I am happy to replace using cold creme as it makes my face feel oily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment