Sunday, January 18, 2015

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea

It's different.  Not bad different but just different.  I liked it.  I felt like I was drinking a candy cane.  I made mine with a splash of milk and a bit a sugar.  It has quite a bit of flavor on its own.  You can taste various herbal undertones.  Those were actually quite relaxing.  The after taste is minty, it is not overly strong but nice.  I drank it the first time when I had a cold.  It soothed my throat and made me feel warm and fuzzy.  Don't let it get cold...it takes on a weird flavor once it is chilled.  I am not sure I would drink it regularly but it is very comforting on a cold night, especially if you aren't feeling 100%.  I think I would keep some on hand just for that comfort when there is a chill in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment