Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Reading a new series (well new for me)

**spoilers for Cinder*

OMG my level of frustration and second hand embarrassment is off the charts!!!  I love the Cinderella story, I have since I was little and this futuristic sort of take on it is fascinating.  About 25% of the way into the book I got the sinking feeling Cinder is the missing Lunar princess.  I am 83% done now and I still think this is the case but her raggamuffin self walking into the ball has me cringing.  And her absolutely evil step sister (and mother) makes me want to punch things.

Okay back to reading.

**Update** 
I had to close it.  I can't...I just I cannot believe...Good God, children can be so silly!

**Update 2**
87% done I might be part cyborg because I am fairly certain my brain just shorted out after that...

**Update 3**
Ha! I was right (really not hard to figure out, should have been more of a mystery but this is made for youngins so yea), suck it Levana, she is the rightful Queen!  Now what the freaking book is ending, argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment