Monday, March 23, 2015

They are Randomly delicious!!!

I received Randoms®, by Wonka from Smiley 360 for free to try.   I have always preferred a fruity snack to a chocolaty snack.  These did not disappoint. They were full of flavor but not absolutely horrible for you.  

When they say random, they mean random. They come in 70 different shapes, 7 fruit flavors, and 3 gummy candy texture.  Each handful is different from the last.  The fruit flavors are different too.  They don't seem like the traditional "gummy" flavors.  Maybe it is the "real fruit juice", not sure but I like it.  Also, the "random" pieces with cream, those were interesting.  I wasn't sure about them at first but they were actually quite tasty.  A serving consists of 10 pieces.  In those pieces you get about 140 calories, 35g of sugar and 35mg sodium.  Granted a popular gummy bear brand offers 17 pieces per serving equaling 140 calories, 21g of sugar and 0mg of sodium.  But I think the difference comes in the variety you get with the Randoms®.  It isn't just plain gummies.   Plus there are all the Wacky shapes.  I don't know but to me they just seem more fun.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for a fruity snack.  They get an A++ from my household (and workplace).

Try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment